Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pre-Op Appointment

We made it to Houston just fine, but with yucky weather the whole way! I met with the Dr. and did all of the check in/registration/blood testing/waiting room business. My surgery has been moved up from 12 noon to 8 AM tomorrow. Less time to fast...yay! This liquid only diet is for the birds. I did get news from the Dr. that she wants me to continue the dairy free/gluten free diet for 6 more months :( I know some people like this diet, but it is not for me! I do have permission to eat whatever I want, though, following surgery :) She is wanting me to gain some of the weight back that I have lost over the past 2 months, so hopefully I can manage the diet and weight gain at the same time. This may call for an occasional cheat :)
That's all I have for now. We have to be at the hospital at 6 in the morning.

Thanks for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik